Ahoy there me' hearties!
Sailing in Paradise is proud to be supporting Childhood Cancer Support this 'Talk like a Pirate Day' on Tuesday 19th September 2023. We will be donating 100% of ticket sales from a special 3 hour Island Cruise departing Main Beach, Gold Coast. So gather your family and friends and jump aboard as we set sail for 3 hours of fun. Feel free to dress up in pirate theme (our crew will be getting into the spirit) or come along and enjoy the fun on the day however you feel comfortable. This experience is suitable for all ages. What a great way to kick off the school holidays and support a worthy cause.
Cruise includes light snack. Drinks are available for purchase on board.
Should you prefer a private charter for your group on talk like a pirate day please contact us directly and we will be able to help with a private charity cruise.
We love our Paradise, let us share it with you!
Visit an isolated island beach only accessible by boat where you are invited to jump in for a swim and try our beach games (including Beach Volleyball, Stand Up Paddle-boarding, Beach Cricket and splash mat). Or if you just want to laze on the beach (or our trampoline-style foredeck) that's totally fine, we'll play some cool tunes and serve up an icy cold drink from our on-board bar so you can relax and watch the world sail by in style. But don't forget to keep your eyes peeled for the friendly bottlenose dolphins who regularly cruise past.
Take in the sights including impressive superyachts, Sea World, South Stradbroke Island, Wavebreak Island and the Gold Coast Seaway.
This is a laid-back cruise experience on a spacious sailing catamaran that you are sure to love. With no more than 30 guests on board we curate a social atmosphere and we can't wait to welcome you on board our beautiful boat!
need to know
What to expect
• 3 hours on the beautiful, calm Gold Coast Broadwater
• Relax onboard a spacious Sailing Catamaran
• A maximum of 30 guests on board
• See impressive superyachts, Seaworld, Gold Coast Seaway, Wavebreak Island, South Stradbroke Island and local wildlife.
• Pull up at an island beach only accessible by boat
• Enjoy free beach activities, take a dip or just relax and enjoy the view
• Cool tunes set the soundtrack for your experience
• Friendly relaxed ambience with crew sharing some local knowledge
• Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins!
• Includes one complimentary drink and light lunch
• Departs and returns @ Marina Mirage - an ideal spot for a beautiful waterfront meal or drinks before or after your cruise
What to Bring
• Jacket on cooler days
• Shoes that are easy to slip off
When and Where to find us
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure time. We depart from Marina Mirage, Main Beach. When arriving at the Marina please follow the map and instructions on our Contact Us page.
Terms and Conditions
• In the event of adverse weather requiring a cancellation of the cruise an SMS will be sent to your registered mobile (please ensure you provide one and check this before departing for the marina).
• Please provide notice of at least 72 hours should you wish to cancel to avoid forfeiture of ticket price.
• There is no BYO on our ticketed cruises however drinks may be purchased on board at very reasonable prices (cash preferred, cards accepted).
• Sailing in Paradise reserves the right to substitute the vessel if necessary without prior notice.
• Cruises are subject to weather suitability, the cruise can proceed in many weather conditions but if it is deemed unsafe or overly unpleasant we will not sail as we do want our guests to have a safe and enjoyable experience on board. Guests are able to reschedule or request a refund in this circumstance.
Talk Like A Pirate Day Cruise
We took Mariella and her friend out to our favourite swimming spot, check out what she said about her day out with us...
“Sooo good! Nicest boat that takes you out on the water to Wave Break Island! there was beach volleyball, stand up paddle boarding, and float-able flamingos to chill on! Thanks for a great day” Facebook Review