Gold Coast Sunset Cruise
Looking for the Gold Coast's best sunset views? There is no better place to watch the sunset on the Gold Coast than relaxing on a yacht on the Broadwater! No seriously...
There is something so magical about a sunset over the water. But surrounded by it? Well that's something else...
So come and join us on our sunset cruise as the sun sinks behind the mountains of the Gold Coast Hinterland and casts a glow across the calm waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater.
We've got the champagne on ice!
Adults at kids prices
Adult - was $69 - NOW $49
Sundowners on the water...
Join us for a cruise of the Gold Coast Broadwater aboard our beautiful Seawind 1050 Sailing Catamaran. With no more than 30 guests on board, this sunset cruise is laid back, relaxed and fun. The skipper will drop in some local knowledge for those who are interested. Guests can relax on the foredeck, inside the main cabin, or on a comfy bean bag to the sounds of some very cool tunes and enjoy a few drinks. We curate an intimate cruise experience with a social atmosphere. Our vessel ‘Spirit of Gwonda’ is often joined by wild bottle-nose dolphins as they come in search of their evening meal and being nice and close to the water gets you nice and close to the dolphins if they decide to join your cruise. You will enjoy one complimentary glass of sparkling wine, beer or soft drink and nibbles and further drinks can be purchased on board at only $5 per drink.
need to know
What to Expect
• 2 hours on the beautiful, calm Gold Coast Broadwater
• Relax onboard a spacious Sailing Catamaran
• A maximum of 30 guests on board
• See impressive superyachts, Seaworld, Palazzo Versace, Gold Coast Seaway, Wavebreak Island, South Stradbroke Island and local wildlife.
• Watch the Sunset over the Gold Coast Hinterland
• Then check out the Sparkling City lights as you see the Gold Coast in a new light
• Cool tunes set the soundtrack as you relax and take in the views
• Friendly relaxed ambience with crew sharing some local knowledge
• Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins!
• Includes one complimentary drink and nibbles cup
• Departs and returns @ Marina Mirage - an ideal spot for a beautiful waterfront meal or drinks before or after your cruise
What to Bring
• Jacket on cooler days
• Easily removable shoes
When and Where to find us
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure time. We depart from Berth D11 Marina Mirage, Main Beach. When arriving at the Marina please follow the map and instructions on our contact-us page.
Terms & Conditions
• In the event of adverse weather requiring a cancellation of the cruise an SMS will be sent to your registered mobile (please ensure you provide one and check this before departing for the marina).
• Please provide notice of at least 72 hours should you wish to cancel to avoid forfeiture of ticket price.
• There is no BYO on our ticketed cruises however you will receive one complimentary bubbly, beer or soft drink and extra drinks may be purchased on board at very reasonable prices (cash preferred, cards accepted).
• Sailing in Paradise reserves the right to substitute the vessel if necessary without prior notice.
• Cruises are subject to weather suitability, the cruise can proceed in many weather conditions but if it is deemed unsafe or overly unpleasant we will not sail as we do want our guests to have a safe and enjoyable experience on board. Guests are able to reschedule or request a refund in this circumstance.
• Cruises require minimum numbers to depart. In the event of minimum numbers not being met guests will be offered a full refund or the opportunity to reschedule to an alternative date.
Gold Coast Sunset & City Lights Cruise
Check out Sandy's lovely review about her and her husband's experience on our Sunset and City Lights Cruise...
“We did the 2-hour sunset cruise and very glad we did! The Catamaran was clean and spacious. The staff were friendly and provided us with a complimentary drink and nibbles, some stunning photographs and chill vibing tunes as we sailed into the sunset. A must do on the Gold Coast!” TripAdvisor