gold coast island cruise
THIS TICKETED CRUISE IS NOT CURRENTLY OPERATIONAL DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS. OUR PRIVATE CHARTERS CONTINUE TO SAIL WITH GREAT RATES AVAILABLE FOR SMALL GROUPS/MID-WEEK. PLEASE CONTACT US VIA THE BOOKING/ENQUIRY FORM TO ENQUIRE ABOUT A PRIVATE CHARTER.
Discover a new side to the Gold Coast aboard our Island Cruise. Sit back and enjoy 3 hours of bliss on the water aboard a beautiful Sailing Catamaran!
Take in the sights of the picturesque and calm Gold Coast Broadwater, including impressive super yachts, Sea World, Palazzo Versace, South Stradbroke Island, Wavebreak Island and the Gold Coast Seaway.
This is a laid-back cruise experience on a spacious sailing catamaran that you are sure to love. With no more than 30 guests on board we curate a social atmosphere and we can't wait to welcome you on board our beautiful boat!
Cruise includes light lunch and one complimentary bubbly, beer or soft drink.
We love our Paradise, let us share it with you!
Visit an isolated island beach only accessible by boat where you are invited to jump in for a swim and try our beach games (including Beach Volleyball, Stand Up Paddle-boarding, Beach Cricket, Snorkelling and Fun Novelty Inflatables). Or if you just want to laze on the beach (or our trampoline-style foredeck) that's totally fine, we'll play some cool tunes and serve up an icy cold drink from our on-board bar so you can relax and watch the world sail by in style. But don't forget to keep your eyes peeled for the friendly bottlenose dolphins who regularly cruise past.
need to know
What to expect
• 3 hours on the beautiful, calm Gold Coast Broadwater
• Relax onboard a spacious Sailing Catamaran
• A maximum of 30 guests on board
• See impressive superyachts, Seaworld, Palazzo Versace, Gold Coast Seaway, Wavebreak Island, South Stradbroke Island and local wildlife.
• Pull up at an island beach only accessible by boat
• Enjoy free beach activities, take a dip or just relax and enjoy the view
• Cool tunes set the soundtrack for your experience
• Friendly relaxed ambience with crew sharing some local knowledge
• Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins!
• Includes one complimentary drink and light lunch
• Departs and returns @ Marina Mirage - an ideal spot for a beautiful waterfront meal or drinks before or after your cruise
What to Bring
• Jacket on cooler days
• Shoes that are easy to slip off
When and Where to find us
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure time. We depart from Berth D11 Marina Mirage, Main Beach. When arriving at the Marina please follow the map and instructions on our Contact Us page.
Terms and Conditions
• In the event of adverse weather requiring a cancellation of the cruise an SMS will be sent to your registered mobile (please ensure you provide one and check this before departing for the marina).
• Please provide notice of at least 72 hours should you wish to cancel to avoid forfeiture of ticket price.
• There is no BYO on our ticketed cruises however you will receive one complimentary bubbly, beer or soft drink and extra drinks may be purchased on board at very reasonable prices (cash preferred, cards accepted).
• Sailing in Paradise reserves the right to substitute the vessel if necessary without prior notice.
• Cruises are subject to weather suitability, the cruise can proceed in many weather conditions but if it is deemed unsafe or overly unpleasant we will not sail as we do want our guests to have a safe and enjoyable experience on board. Guests are able to reschedule or request a refund in this circumstance.
• Cruises require minimum numbers to depart.\ In the event of minimum numbers not being met guests will be offered a full refund or the opportunity to reschedule to an alternative date.
Gold Coast Island Cruise
We took Mariella and her friend out to our favourite swimming spot, check out what she said about her day out with us...
“Sooo good! Nicest boat that takes you out on the water to Wave Break Island! there was beach volleyball, stand up paddle boarding, and float-able flamingos to chill on! Thanks for a great day” Facebook Review