Gold Coast island cruise
Discover a new side to the Gold Coast aboard our Island Cruise. Sit back and enjoy 3 to 6 hours of bliss on the water aboard your own private catamaran charter!
Take in the sights of the picturesque and calm Gold Coast Broadwater, including impressive super yachts, Sea World, South Stradbroke Island, Wavebreak Island and the Gold Coast Seaway.
We offer a laid-back cruise experience on a spacious sailing catamaran that you are sure to love whether you are seeking quality time with a special someone, entertaining clients or organising a birthday or hens party.
Experience the true beauty of the Gold Coast's island beaches.BOOK NOW OR ENQUIRE NOW
We love our Paradise, let us share it with you!
Visit an isolated island beach only accessible by boat where you are invited to jump in for a swim and try our beach games (including Beach Volleyball, Stand Up Paddle-boarding, Beach Cricket, and splash mat). Or if you just want to laze on the beach (or our trampoline-style foredeck) that's totally fine, we'll play some cool tunes while you sip on an icy cold drink so you can relax and watch the world sail by in style. But don't forget to keep your eyes peeled for the friendly bottlenose dolphins who regularly cruise past.
need to know
What to expect
• 3 hours on the beautiful, calm Gold Coast Broadwater
• Relax onboard a spacious Sailing Catamaran
• See impressive superyachts, Seaworld, Palazzo Versace, Gold Coast Seaway, Wavebreak Island, South Stradbroke Island and local wildlife.
• Pull up at an island beach only accessible by boat
• Enjoy free beach activities, take a dip or just relax and enjoy the view
• Cool tunes set the soundtrack for your experience
• Friendly relaxed ambience with crew sharing some local knowledge
• Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins!
• Departs and returns @ Marina Mirage - an ideal spot for a beautiful waterfront meal or drinks before or after your cruise
What to Bring
• Jacket on cooler days
• Shoes that are easy to slip off
Gold Coast Island Cruise
Check out Sandy's lovely review about her and her husband's experience on our Sunset and City Lights Cruise...
“Sooo good! Nicest boat that takes you out on the water to Wave Break Island! there was beach volleyball, stand up paddle boarding, and float-able flamingos to chill on! Thanks for a great day” Facebook Review