Sails and Sights Cruise
Join Sailing in Paradise on a cruise of the Gold Coast Broadwater aboard a beautiful Seawind 1050 Sailing Catamaran. With no more than 30 guests on board this cruise is laid back, relaxed and fun. Take in the sights including impressive superyachts, Sea World, Palazzo Versace, South Stradbroke Island, Wavebreak Island and the Gold Coast Seaway.
The skipper will drop in some local knowledge for those who are interested. Guests can relax on the foredeck, inside the main cabin, or on a comfy bean bag. This is a fun cruise suitable for the whole family! Want to get involved in hoisting the sails and manning the helm? Let us know and you’ll be one of the crew in no time. The vessel ‘Spirit of Gwonda’ is often joined by wild bottle-nose dolphins and being nice and close to the water gets you nice and close to the dolphins if they decide to join your cruise. You will enjoy one complimentary glass of soft drink, sparkling wine or beer and nibbles and further drinks can be purchased on board at only $5 per drink.
• 2 hours on the beautiful, calm Gold Coast Broadwater
• Relax onboard a spacious and unique Sailing Catamaran
• A maximum of 30 guests on board
• See impressive superyachts, Seaworld, Palazzo Versace, Gold Coast Seaway, Wavebreak Island, South Stradbroke Island and local wildlife.
• Cool tunes set the soundtrack as you sit back and take in the views
• Friendly relaxed ambience with crew sharing some local knowledge
• Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins!*
• Includes one complimentary drink and nibbles
• Departs and returns @ Marina Mirage – an ideal spot for a beautiful waterfront lunch or drinks after your cruise
*Please note that while we do see dolphins on approx 80% of our cruises, due to the very nature of wildlife we cannot guarantee that you will see dolphins on your cruise.