WELCOME TO SAILING IN PARADISE!
Your charter is just around the corner and we look forward to welcoming you onboard :) We have put together some essential pre-charter info to help get you ready for a totally stress-free and seamless experience!
Important requirements for party guests.
No straight spirits are permitted on board the vessel (commercial premix spirits cans or bottles only). Any spirits bottles will need to be surrendered to crew and will be returned at the end of the charter - sorry!!
Mariner's Cove marina does not permit the drinking of alcohol, or any loud or disorderly behaviour. We also cannot welcome any already intoxicated guests on board the boat so please hold off on cracking open those drinks until you get on the boat. In the event that any guests become overly intoxicated on the charter it may be necessary to end the charter early and drop guests at the nearest wharf.
GETTING TO THE MARINA
We are conveniently located at Marina Mirage and Mariners Cove at 74 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach. The marinas are directly adjacent to one another and there is plentiful free parking which you are invited to use.
HOW TO FIND THE BOATS AT THE MARINAS
The access to the main marina jetty is at the very end (north western corner) of the Mariner's Cove carpark. For Oceans & Spirit of Gwonda, please take the jetty with the big yellow archway at Mariner's Cove. Our vessels are located on B arm, the first arm (to your left) after going under the first yellow archway, the boats are visible straight away.
For Island Time, our crew will meet you at the Marina Mirage C Arm gate 10 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time (located to the right of the main boardwalk, on the corner of Omeros Brothers Seafood restaurant).
Please find a map below of the current vessel locations.
If you can’t find us you can always call us and we will be happy to guide you.
- Boarding is 10 mins prior to your scheduled departure time. If you arrive earlier than this we ask that you please meet your group at the top, main boardwalk and wait there until your scheduled boarding time. The Marinas are very narrow, so it can be unsafe for large groups to congregate near the boats. At your scheduled boarding time 10 mins prior to departure, please make your way to the vessel where our crew will be waiting for you.
- Please bring any food, drinks, any marine-safe, non staining decorations etc with you on arrival. On most occasions we are unfortunately unable to accept early deliveries due to the vessel's schedule and lack of storage space
WHAT TO BRING
- Filtered water is available on board the vessels. We suggest bringing a reusable water bottle.
- For BYO guests, bottled drinks such as champagne, cruisers, beers etc are welcome. Red wine and straight bottles of spirits are not permitted, but you are welcome to bring along commercial pre-mixed spirits/RTDs.
- Please remember to bring any non-breakable cups, plates and cutlery etc as required for BYO food and drinks as we don't carry these on board. We will provide eskies with ice for your use.
- We welcome any attire on board the vessels so please dress however you feel comfortable to suit the theme of your charter, whether than be a T-Shirt and shorts or cocktail attire. On winter evenings a jacket is advisable.
- No shoes, no worries! We offer a relaxed, barefoot sailing experience for your safety and comfort on board. You will be asked to slip your shoes off prior to boarding and leave your worries at the dock.
- If you are sailing during the day and are planning to go for a swim or enjoy our complimentary beach activities, be sure to remember your beach towel, swimmers and sunscreen (slip, slop, slap!)
- A friendly reminder that there is no smoking permitted onboard our vessels. Our crew can organise a smoking stop for any guests on request, please let them know at the start of your charter.
- For the health and safety of all guests as well as our crew, we politely request that all guests attending the event are made aware that they will be unable to sail if they are showing symptoms of COVID-19 (high temp, cough, respiratory symptoms etc).
- There is no overnight parking permitted at Mariner's Cove and parking inspections are sporadically enforced so we recommend street parking on Seaworld Drive (or catching a cab) if you intend to leave your car overnight.
If you still have any unanswered questions or are unsure of something, please feel free to give us a call on 0438 915 222 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to welcome you on board.
See you soon! :-)